Pesto and Parmesan Twists
- 500gr Carême Puff Pastry
- 65gr or 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 65gr or 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 200° Celsius.
- Unfold puff pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 30cm square. Spread pesto onto 1 pastry sheet to within 0.5cm of edges. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining pastry, pressing lightly. Cut into twelve 2.5cm wide strips. Twist each strip 4 times. Place 5cm apart on parchment-lined baking sheets, pressing down ends.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.